if you are interested in shamanism, then I highly recommend the Shamanic Conference. This was my first, and won't be my last. Set at Gaunts House in Dorset, there is plenty of beautiful outdoor space, and a fine selection of shamanic teachers bringing their different gifts to share in the way of workshops and ceremonies. I found it healing and inspiring and also a good place to network, and spend time with friends and other like-minded folk around the fire. In a packed programme, I even got up every day at 6.15 for yoga sessions with Amir!
- Alumni for accredited certified graduates of The New Shaman Academy
- Total Transformation & Training Hub – my new facebook group
- Words have power – thats why they call it ‘spelling’
- BLM – time to listen & get educated – ‘Unity is Power’
- Transformation – video about shamanic healing & energy healing & my training courses