if you are interested in shamanism, then I highly recommend the Shamanic Conference. This was my first, and won't be my last. Set at Gaunts House in Dorset, there is plenty of beautiful outdoor space, and a fine selection of shamanic teachers bringing their different gifts to share in the way of workshops and ceremonies. I found it healing and inspiring and also a good place to network, and spend time with friends and other like-minded folk around the fire. In a packed programme, I even got up every day at 6.15 for yoga sessions with Amir!
- Healing sessions in Bath – followed by healing hot springs
- Shamanic healing, feng shui & space clearing consultations, now in Bath
- Heaven on Earth – album launch gig in Bristol
- Featured in The Guardian Magazine: ‘How to reboot family life: from phone bans to a rainy-day fund’
- International Radio interview featuring all of my album ‘Heaven on Earth’