I was shocked and sorry to hear that Robert Gray has passed on, since he was young and healthy the last time I saw him. To me he was a genuine person who 'walked his talk', and an inspiring teacher, who I trained with for two years. He seemed to have everything a man could wish for in life and then illness took him in his early 50's. It just goes to show that we never know when our time will be up… My thoughts are with his close family and friends at this time…Thank you Robert for all that you taught me.
- Healing sessions in Bath – followed by healing hot springs
- Shamanic healing, feng shui & space clearing consultations, now in Bath
- Heaven on Earth – album launch gig in Bristol
- Featured in The Guardian Magazine: ‘How to reboot family life: from phone bans to a rainy-day fund’
- International Radio interview featuring all of my album ‘Heaven on Earth’