This must be the healthiest, most focused start to the year that I have ever had. After the winter solstice I spent 10 days in silent meditation, ending with a sweat lodge on New Years Day. In early January I did a 5 day body cleanse/ juice fast, including a colon cleanse and liver cleanse, and another sweat lodge. I have given up sugar and wheat and have been doing daily yoga or dance sessions. I have learnt how to do rebirthing breath work sessions for myself, and have a new hair style to boot! All in all it feels like a fresh positive new start, an inner space clearing of body and mind that brings me to a higher level of awareness and clarity for my life and work. Aho!
- Alumni for accredited certified graduates of The New Shaman Academy
- Total Transformation & Training Hub – my new facebook group
- Words have power – thats why they call it ‘spelling’
- BLM – time to listen & get educated – ‘Unity is Power’
- Transformation – video about shamanic healing & energy healing & my training courses