Many of my clients when they first contact me feel their houses are unlucky since they have heard that they have a ‘missing space’ or a front door opposite the back door and so on. Whilst each of these are classic Feng Shui considerations, the worst thing you can do is to generate huge amounts of fear about it. If you think of the way that Feng Shui can work positively through intent, then it can also work negatively through fear and superstition. Just like ‘The Law of Attraction’ popularized by the film “The Secret”: ‘Where intention goes energy flows’. If you decide that this ‘missing space’ in fact represents ‘room for improvement’ this is much more empowering. There are much more important issues to look at in the Feng Shui of a house in my opinion, and there is much power in positive thinking and action.
- Healing sessions in Bath – followed by healing hot springs
- Shamanic healing, feng shui & space clearing consultations, now in Bath
- Heaven on Earth – album launch gig in Bristol
- Featured in The Guardian Magazine: ‘How to reboot family life: from phone bans to a rainy-day fund’
- International Radio interview featuring all of my album ‘Heaven on Earth’