In the last couple of weeks I went to a 40th birthday party where there were about ten people that I hadn't seen for 10 or 15 years, and then my Mother's 70th where we saw relatives that we hadn't seen for up to 20 years. It was really good to see them, and made me wonder how we let the years go by without being in touch…As we know, our experience of time seems to speed up as we get older, people live further away and move around, and we mostly lead such busy lives that we rarely make time for friends and family, except those that live close by perhaps – and even then it's easy to lose touch. I suggest that we all have more big parties & gatherings for all kinds of reasons, so that it's not just weddings, funerals and significant birthdays that get us together!
- Healing sessions in Bath – followed by healing hot springs
- Shamanic healing, feng shui & space clearing consultations, now in Bath
- Heaven on Earth – album launch gig in Bristol
- Featured in The Guardian Magazine: ‘How to reboot family life: from phone bans to a rainy-day fund’
- International Radio interview featuring all of my album ‘Heaven on Earth’