In the last couple of weeks I went to a 40th birthday party where there were about ten people that I hadn't seen for 10 or 15 years, and then my Mother's 70th where we saw relatives that we hadn't seen for up to 20 years. It was really good to see them, and made me wonder how we let the years go by without being in touch…As we know, our experience of time seems to speed up as we get older, people live further away and move around, and we mostly lead such busy lives that we rarely make time for friends and family, except those that live close by perhaps – and even then it's easy to lose touch. I suggest that we all have more big parties & gatherings for all kinds of reasons, so that it's not just weddings, funerals and significant birthdays that get us together!
- Alumni for accredited certified graduates of The New Shaman Academy
- Total Transformation & Training Hub – my new facebook group
- Words have power – thats why they call it ‘spelling’
- BLM – time to listen & get educated – ‘Unity is Power’
- Transformation – video about shamanic healing & energy healing & my training courses