if you are interested in shamanism, then I highly recommend the Shamanic Conference. This was my first, and won't be my last. Set at Gaunts House in Dorset, there is plenty of beautiful outdoor space, and a fine selection of shamanic teachers bringing their different gifts to share in the way of workshops and ceremonies. I found it healing and inspiring and also a good place to network, and spend time with friends and other like-minded folk around the fire. In a packed programme, I even got up every day at 6.15 for yoga sessions with Amir!
- Empowerment Talk by Sue Holmes with Aho! Community
- The Shamanic Journey, with Sue Holmes, podcast on Seeker Rising
- Feng Shui Talk by Sue Holmes with Brightsky Community: ‘Coming Home with Feng Shui’
- Oracle Reading for Guidance during Corona (for everyone in general) – video
- What’s actually going on? We’re all in this together & revolution begins with ourselves…