if you are interested in shamanism, then I highly recommend the Shamanic Conference. This was my first, and won't be my last. Set at Gaunts House in Dorset, there is plenty of beautiful outdoor space, and a fine selection of shamanic teachers bringing their different gifts to share in the way of workshops and ceremonies. I found it healing and inspiring and also a good place to network, and spend time with friends and other like-minded folk around the fire. In a packed programme, I even got up every day at 6.15 for yoga sessions with Amir!
- Interview on BBC Radio Oxford & Berkshire – about Colour Light Therapy
- Interview with BBC Radio Hereford & Worcester re space clearing
- The Mirror: Shaman Fire Horse – The Mystic, aka Sue Holmes from Worcestershire!
- Healing session for Gemma Collins before performing on ITV’s Dancing on Ice
- Daily Mirror: Gemma Collins segment ‘CUT’ from Dancing On Ice over ‘watershed worries’