I was shocked and sorry to hear that Robert Gray has passed on, since he was young and healthy the last time I saw him. To me he was a genuine person who 'walked his talk', and an inspiring teacher, who I trained with for two years. He seemed to have everything a man could wish for in life and then illness took him in his early 50's. It just goes to show that we never know when our time will be up… My thoughts are with his close family and friends at this time…Thank you Robert for all that you taught me.
- Empowerment Talk by Sue Holmes with Aho! Community
- The Shamanic Journey, with Sue Holmes, podcast on Seeker Rising
- Feng Shui Talk by Sue Holmes with Brightsky Community: ‘Coming Home with Feng Shui’
- Oracle Reading for Guidance during Corona (for everyone in general) – video
- What’s actually going on? We’re all in this together & revolution begins with ourselves…