I was shocked and sorry to hear that Robert Gray has passed on, since he was young and healthy the last time I saw him. To me he was a genuine person who 'walked his talk', and an inspiring teacher, who I trained with for two years. He seemed to have everything a man could wish for in life and then illness took him in his early 50's. It just goes to show that we never know when our time will be up… My thoughts are with his close family and friends at this time…Thank you Robert for all that you taught me.
- Interview on BBC Radio Oxford & Berkshire – about Colour Light Therapy
- Interview with BBC Radio Hereford & Worcester re space clearing
- The Mirror: Shaman Fire Horse – The Mystic, aka Sue Holmes from Worcestershire!
- Healing session for Gemma Collins before performing on ITV’s Dancing on Ice
- Daily Mirror: Gemma Collins segment ‘CUT’ from Dancing On Ice over ‘watershed worries’