This must be the healthiest, most focused start to the year that I have ever had. After the winter solstice I spent 10 days in silent meditation, ending with a sweat lodge on New Years Day. In early January I did a 5 day body cleanse/ juice fast, including a colon cleanse and liver cleanse, and another sweat lodge. I have given up sugar and wheat and have been doing daily yoga or dance sessions. I have learnt how to do rebirthing breath work sessions for myself, and have a new hair style to boot! All in all it feels like a fresh positive new start, an inner space clearing of body and mind that brings me to a higher level of awareness and clarity for my life and work. Aho!
- Interview on BBC Radio Oxford & Berkshire – about Colour Light Therapy
- Interview with BBC Radio Hereford & Worcester re space clearing
- The Mirror: Shaman Fire Horse – The Mystic, aka Sue Holmes from Worcestershire!
- Healing session for Gemma Collins before performing on ITV’s Dancing on Ice
- Daily Mirror: Gemma Collins segment ‘CUT’ from Dancing On Ice over ‘watershed worries’