In the last couple of weeks I went to a 40th birthday party where there were about ten people that I hadn't seen for 10 or 15 years, and then my Mother's 70th where we saw relatives that we hadn't seen for up to 20 years. It was really good to see them, and made me wonder how we let the years go by without being in touch…As we know, our experience of time seems to speed up as we get older, people live further away and move around, and we mostly lead such busy lives that we rarely make time for friends and family, except those that live close by perhaps – and even then it's easy to lose touch. I suggest that we all have more big parties & gatherings for all kinds of reasons, so that it's not just weddings, funerals and significant birthdays that get us together!
- Interview on BBC Radio Oxford & Berkshire – about Colour Light Therapy
- Interview with BBC Radio Hereford & Worcester re space clearing
- The Mirror: Shaman Fire Horse – The Mystic, aka Sue Holmes from Worcestershire!
- Healing session for Gemma Collins before performing on ITV’s Dancing on Ice
- Daily Mirror: Gemma Collins segment ‘CUT’ from Dancing On Ice over ‘watershed worries’