In the last couple of weeks I went to a 40th birthday party where there were about ten people that I hadn't seen for 10 or 15 years, and then my Mother's 70th where we saw relatives that we hadn't seen for up to 20 years. It was really good to see them, and made me wonder how we let the years go by without being in touch…As we know, our experience of time seems to speed up as we get older, people live further away and move around, and we mostly lead such busy lives that we rarely make time for friends and family, except those that live close by perhaps – and even then it's easy to lose touch. I suggest that we all have more big parties & gatherings for all kinds of reasons, so that it's not just weddings, funerals and significant birthdays that get us together!
- Empowerment Talk by Sue Holmes with Aho! Community
- The Shamanic Journey, with Sue Holmes, podcast on Seeker Rising
- Feng Shui Talk by Sue Holmes with Brightsky Community: ‘Coming Home with Feng Shui’
- Oracle Reading for Guidance during Corona (for everyone in general) – video
- What’s actually going on? We’re all in this together & revolution begins with ourselves…