The influence of my birth year in Chinese astrology – Fire Horse – was so powerful that I named my business after it.
Fire Horse specialises in space clearing, feng shui, shamanism and healing.
Fire Horse’s strength and passion for transformation is woven together with Taurean home-making, highly honed senses and a love of connecting with people. By combining these with clear-seeing, artistry, heart-fullness and grounded presence, I offer a holistic and whole-hearted service.
Over the past twenty years, I’ve continued to train with world-class teachers and have supported clients throughout the UK & abroad, with professional consultations for every imaginable space, certified training courses as well as personal healing sessions.
Space Clearing consultant – I weave together shamanic healing techniques, sound healing, geomancy, oracular guidance and ancient Tibetan rituals with my gifts as seer and healer.
This creates a powerful space clearing ceremony to transform your home and your life, with far-reaching results.
Feng Shui Consultant – My approach is practical and analytical as well as intuitive and aesthetic. I communicate warmly with clients and offer a rich toolbox tailored to support every need.
My recommendations are rooted in practicality and building sense as well as in classical feng shui principles.
I have the vision to bring out the positive potential unique to every building, creating harmony and inspiration.
Holistic healing – With over 20 years’ experience, I hold a safe, grounded and nurturing space for healing, using shamanic practices, energy healing, colour light therapy and angelic reiki.
Teaching – My teaching style is enthusiastic and authentic. I create a supportive, held space where students have room to practice and gain confidence in their new skills.
Ceremonies – As well as conducting Space Clearing ceremonies, I hold cacao circles, baby naming, marriage and funeral ceremonies. I work with you to create heart-centred, transformative ceremonies that are sacred and profound for everyone involved.
Adventure Travel Guide – I am excited to be a part of an experienced group of passionate explorers and conservationists, leading adventures focusing on big cat conservation.
Training and Experience
- Authentic classical feng shui professional practitioner certification, 10 post graduate ‘master classes’, and a two week study tour in China (Howard Choy, European College of Feng Shui – 2008-2016)
- Feng Shui Society accredited feng shui consultant (since 2005), and member of executive committee.
- Professional advanced feng shui consultant (Feng Shui Academy 2003 – 2005)
- Space clearing diploma (Feng Shui Academy – 2005)
- Certified practitioner of ‘Interior Alignment’ and elemental space clearing (Denise Linn – 2005)
- Sound healing & gong training (Earth dance 2007-8. Ashera Hart 2016)
- Geomancy, healthy home & dowsing tutor training (Peter Stott, Patrick Macmanaway, Sig Lonegren – British Society of Dowsers 2005-2006)
- One year immersive training in core shamanism (The Sacred Trust – 2005) & two week residential training (2016).
- Two year training in ‘The Path of Pollen’ – a European shamanic tradition based around the honeybee (The Sacred Trust – 2006-2008), plus subsequent Path of Pollen trainings.
- Practitioner of compassionate de-possession & curse clearing (Betsy Bergstrom – 2013)
- Initiated as a practitioner of Chöd, an ancient Tibetan tantric practise (2012 – Betsy Bergstrom, initiate of Lama Tsering Wangdu)
- Student and practitioner of ancient Tibetan teachings, meditaton and healing rituals (with Lama Khemsar Rinpoche – Yungdrung Bön lineage, and with Lama Lena – Nyingma and Kagyu Dzogchen/Chagchen lineages)
- Two year energy healing training: infusion & extraction; sound healing; Auric Surgery; Intention Alignment: Soul Retrieval; Organ regeneration; Relationship Cords; Regression; Spirit Release (Marc Blausten – 2010-2011)
- Professional colour light therapist (School of Awakening – 2006-2007)
- Usui reiki 1 & 2 (1995) and ‘Master’/teacher (Haritama – 1998)
- Angelic reiki ‘master’/teacher (Kevin & Christine Core – 2007)
- Medicine for the earth (Imelda Almqvist – 2014)
- Certified soul coach (Denise Linn – 2005)
- Ayurvedic yoga massage training (Subuddha & Sangita – Back to the Body, Goa 2013)
- The Template – sacred geometry initiations aligned with sound frequencies – Levels 1-8 (Juliet & Jiva Carter – 2011-2013)
- Trained in tai chi, chi kung, kick boxing, and kung fu to brown belt (Wutan school of martial arts (1994-1997)
- Living tao barefoot practitioner training (Andy Portman – 2016)
- Middle earth medicine ways (Europe & Africa), hollow bone teachings & movement medicine (Caroline Carey and Ben Cole – 2017).
- Member of British Complimentary Medicine Association, and accredited teacher with IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine).
Worldwide and multi-cultural Experience
During my travels through Asia, Africa, the Americas and Australia, I experienced many different cultures, spiritual practices and healing retreats.
I undertook pilgrimages, treks and overland expeditions, fell in love with awesome scenery & wildlife, and participated in tribal trance dances & colourful festivals.
I am profoundly grateful that I have experienced hundreds of healing circles, shamanic ceremonies and spiritual rituals with Tibetan Lamas, Himalayan, Amazonian, Andean & Mexican ceremonialists, the Kalahari Bushmen, Himba tribe in Namibia, Kalash tribe in Pakistan, Taoists temples in China, Hindu temples in India, the Moon Dance in Costa Rica and a Baka ‘Bwiti’ initiation in Gabon.
It is important to me to work with people of all ages, races, religions, philosophical beliefs, financial brackets and sexual orientations.