Consultant – Facilitator – Shamanic Practitioner – Healer
The influence of my birth year in Chinese astrology – Fire Horse – was so powerful that I named my business after it. Fire Horse specialises in space clearing, feng shui and healing.
Fire Horse’s strength and passion for transformation is woven together with Taurean home-making, highly honed senses, and a love of connecting with people. I combine shamanic arts & clear-seeing with grounded presence, humour and pragmatism, and offer a holistic and whole-hearted service.
Over the past twenty five years, I’ve continued to train with world-class teachers, whilst developing and refining my services. I have supported clients throughout the UK & abroad, with professional consultations for every imaginable space, certified training courses, as well as personal healing sessions.
Space clearing consultant – I weave together shamanic techniques, sound healing, geomancy, oracular guidance and ancient rituals with my gifts as seer and healer. This creates a powerful space clearing ceremony to transform your home and your life, with far-reaching results.
Feng shui Consultant – My approach is practical and analytical as well as intuitive and aesthetic. I communicate warmly with clients and offer a rich toolbox tailored to support every need. My recommendations are rooted in practicality as well as in classical feng shui principles. I have the vision to bring out the positive potential unique to every building, creating harmony and inspiration.
Holistic healing – With over 25 years’ experience, I hold a safe, grounded and nurturing space, weaving together shamanic practices, energy healing, colour light therapy and angelic reiki into a unique and potent recipe for healing.
Teacher & facilitator – My teaching style is enthusiastic and authentic. I create a supportive space where students have room to practice, gain confidence and enjoy their new skills. My courses reflect my passion for waking up as individuals, stepping up as practitioners, and celebrating as tribe.
Ceremonial events – As well as conducting space clearing ceremonies, I hold cacao, dance & laughter circles. I also facilitate ‘spiritual non-religious’ naming, marriage and funeral ceremonies. I work with you to create a heart-centred, profound and sacred ceremony.
Adventure Travel Guide – I am excited to be a part of an experienced group of passionate explorers and conservationists, co-leading adventures focusing on big cat conservation.
Training and Experience
- Authentic classical feng shui professional practitioner certification, 10 post graduate ‘master classes’, and a two week study tour in China (Howard Choy, European College of Feng Shui – 2008-2016)
- Feng Shui Society accredited feng shui consultant (since 2005), and member of executive committee.
- Professional advanced feng shui consultant (Feng Shui Academy 2003 – 2005)
- Joey Yapp – ‘Thrive’ – Feng Shui and Chinese Astrology (London 2017)
- Space clearing diploma (Feng Shui Academy – 2005)
- Certified practitioner of ‘Interior Alignment’ and elemental space clearing (Denise Linn – 2005)
- Sound healing & gong training (Earth dance 2007-8. Ashera Hart 2016)
- Geomancy, healthy home & dowsing tutor training (Peter Stott, Patrick Macmanaway, Sig Lonegren – British Society of Dowsers 2005-2006)
- One year immersive training in core shamanism (The Sacred Trust – 2005) & two week residential training (2016).
- Two year training in ‘The Path of Pollen’ – a European shamanic tradition based around the honeybee (The Sacred Trust – 2006-2008), plus subsequent Path of Pollen trainings.
- Practitioner of compassionate de-possession & curse clearing (Betsy Bergstrom – 2013)
- Initiated as a practitioner of Chöd, an ancient Tibetan tantric practise (2012 – Betsy Bergstrom, initiate of Lama Tsering Wangdu)
- Student and practitioner of ancient Tibetan teachings, meditaton and healing rituals (with Lama Khemsar Rinpoche – Yungdrung Bön lineage, and with Lama Lena – Nyingma and Kagyu Dzogchen/Chagchen lineages)
- Two year energy healing training: infusion & extraction; sound healing; Auric Surgery; Intention Alignment: Soul Retrieval; Organ regeneration; Relationship Cords; Regression; Spirit Release (Marc Blausten – 2010-2011)
- Professional colour light therapist (School of Awakening – 2006-2007)
- Usui reiki 1 & 2 (1995) and ‘Master’/teacher (Haritama – 1998)
- Angelic reiki ‘master’/teacher (Kevin & Christine Core – 2007)
- Medicine for the earth (Imelda Almqvist – 2014)
- Certified soul coach (Denise Linn – 2005)
- Ayurvedic yoga massage training (Subuddha & Sangita – Back to the Body, Goa 2013)
- The Template – sacred geometry initiations aligned with sound frequencies – Levels 1-8 (Juliet & Jiva Carter – 2011-2013)
- Trained in tai chi, chi kung, kick boxing, and kung fu to brown belt (Wutan school of martial arts (1994-1997)
- Living tao barefoot practitioner training (Andy Portman – 2016)
- Middle earth medicine ways (Europe & Africa), hollow bone teachings & movement medicine (Caroline Carey and Ben Cole – 2017).
- Member of British Complimentary Medicine Association, and accredited teacher with IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine).
Worldwide and multi-cultural Experience
During my travels through Asia, Africa, the Americas and Australia, I experienced many different cultures, spiritual practices and healing retreats. I undertook pilgrimages, treks and overland expeditions, fell in love with awesome scenery & wildlife, and participated in tribal trance dances & colourful festivals.
I am profoundly grateful that I have participated in hundreds of healing circles, shamanic ceremonies and spiritual rituals with Tibetan lamas, Himalayan, Amazonian, Andean & Mexican ceremonialists, Kalahari Bushmen, Himba tribe in Namibia, Kalash tribe in Pakistan, Taoists temples in China, Hindu temples in India, the Moon Dance in Costa Rica and a Baka ‘Bwiti’ initiation in Gabon.
I give thanks for the healing, transformation, re-wilding and blessings of these experiences, that have awakened my tribal soul and facilitated the emergence of my most empowered & creative self, whilst becoming embodied and integrated into my work.
It is important to me to work with people of all ages, races, religions, philosophical beliefs, financial brackets and sexual orientations.
‘What I love about Sue is how she mixes groundedness, immense skill and humour in everything she does. You’ll never regret working with her, but you might having left it so long before you did’.Jude Claybourne